Dragonlance Series

My next series I am going to work on is Dragonlance.

Years ago I read the Dragonlance Chronicles (Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman) which has three books:

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Dragons of Winter Night
Dragons of Spring Dawning

I also read The Legends which also have three books:

Time of the Twins
War of the Twins
Test of the Twins

I read them mostly back to back during leave time from the military.  I had started Dragonlance tales but never got through the first book.  I think it was because not having time with military training and such.

So now I am going to get back into these since this is the type of fantasy I enjoy.  Now it has been years, I am going to start from the beginning.  I should be done with Virgin River (Book 1)  within the next few days and will start with Dragons of Autumn Twilight.  I have decided with the Virgin River series to read one book a month-that way I can concentrate on other books.

When I read the Chronicles and Legends I knew there were more Dragonlance books out there.  So I looked them up and to get an idea of the order they should be read.  Lol!  There are over 160 books-not all of them have been written by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.  So if I read six books a year it will take me at least 27 years to read them-some of these books are over 400 pages long (the ones I read were the typical trade paperback size,)  I did remember that when I read the first books, they did not take me long-less than a week per book.

This is the website where I found the list:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/native_son/DL/

I didn't see when this was published so this list may even be longer, so will look for a more recent list.

Well I better get started and have purchased the first through Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its has been a while.

Reading Book Series

Rereading Dragons of Spring Dawning