Dragons of Autumn Twilight

I started that last Sunday and am over 40% done.  I forgot how easy of a read this book is.  This one is approximately 450 pages.  I am reliving the characters I remembered from when I read the Chronicles years ago.  Yes, Tasselhoff Burrfoot is still my favorite character.

I am starting to see some Christian undertones in this book.  For example, the mountain that fell out of the sky and caused the Cataclysm-could this possibly be Wormwood during the time of the Tribulation?

I have already been been introduced to the Black Dragon and I remember a red one towards the end of the book.  Could these be symbolic of the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

Whether these undertones are intentional or not, you would love the dragonlance world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its has been a while.

Reading Book Series

Rereading Dragons of Spring Dawning