Progress of Dragons of Spring Dawning

Okay I am moving along fairly well with this book this (third) time around.  I am about to the part of where I stopped the second time.  Since, I like to have two books going at the same time, this is the book I read after I get home from work and like to read a chapter before I go to sleep.  Now yesterday, I could have read more chapters since I had a major battle with insomnia.  (Sometimes with working nights, I have a hard time falling asleep during the day.)  I should have just surrendered to that battle.  There are times where I might not get a chance to get a chapter in.  For example, I have a dinner to work at the American Legion next Thursday.  Then I have a couple of days of overtime.  But then on my days off, I can get several chapters in.  I usually try to read fifty pages on those days.  (Sighs:  at one time I used to read 300 pages a day.)

There is another book that I read on my breaks at work.  However, I won't tell you what it is until my next post-which will probably be ten minutes now.  Unless my daughter kicks me off the computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its has been a while.

Reading Book Series

Rereading Dragons of Spring Dawning